Thursday, 6 April 2017

Don't stash your Stash series "Mud Wellies" (06.04.2017)

Good evening bloggers

Oh boy, I've really dug into my stash for this layout!



The background 12x12 is from the AC Primaries pack and the other 12x12 is from the WRMK 2007 White Out Collection called Explore - Hubcap.

I've added card ephemera, PL cards, a tag plus layering card and handmade paper from my scrap box. There are some BoBunny Happy Tail Dog journalling cards.

I've added wood veneers, a flair badge, a Dress It Up beach themed piece, brads, buttons, a gem, a magnet clip, ric rac ribbon, twine and thread.

Theres plenty of stamping and I've added some Tim Holtz Chit Chat word stickers.
The ink splatters are Dylusions melted chocolate spray ink.

Almost everything on this layout is stash that was just waiting to be used! Lots of odds and ends and bits and bobs of leftover pieces.

I've managed to get two more titles here from two older alphabet sticker packs. 

I think I'm the only person ever to struggle to use the Tim Holtz word stickers but I'm really making an effort with those!

Thanks for looking.

Helen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment