Sunday, 23 April 2017

Don't stash your Stash series (cheat edition!) "Eric Morecambe" (23.04.2017)

Good evening bloggers

Here is the latest layout in my Don't stash your Stash series. I have to confess to having cheated a little bit here as the chipboard alpha stickers are a 2017 acquisition! 

However, they were a gift from my mum so I didn't actually buy them!!


The yellow 12x12 sheet is from the Coredinations Roy G. Biu. cardstock pack. The other cardstock is from Simple Stories Say Cheese. I've cut down one 12x12 sheet and used three sections. I also punched out the stars from the same sheet.

The chipboard alphas are from The Little Craft Company. Oh boy, that hashtag drove me crazy! It doesn't look quite right no matter how I place it!!

I've printed the song lyrics from the internet.

The date stamp is a Dear Lizzy phrase date stamp and I've stamped this using the Brilliance Moonlight White pigment ink pad.

I've added some gems.

I resisted the temptation to keep adding to this layout. I had thought about stamping some stars or suns on the yellow space but in the end I just wanted it to be bright, bold and simple. 

It was a dull day and the photos are dark but the layout is bright and bold!

This is a very simple but effective layout created from just two sheets of 12x12, some alphas and gems. I think it could be a favourite of mine!

Thanks for looking, sorry I cheated! I'm sure you'll agree that those alphas were made for this layout!

Helen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment