Wednesday, 8 March 2017

My "Don't stash your Stash" series! The Great Escape (08.03.2017)

Good afternoon bloggers and welcome to my "Don't stash your Stash" series!

I thought I would create some layouts using items from my stash that don't get dusted off very often and items that I've found difficult to work with even though I bought them because I really liked them! I also want to use items that have been in my stash for a long time.

I've used the Card Candi many times before but mostly on cards so I thought I'd create a title using these. I used one of my trusty classroom alphabet stencils to pencil the title in first and then used foam dots to raise the Card Candi a little. This took a long time! I also used one of my mini alphabet stamp sets.

I chose these paper strips from My Minds Eye. I've had these for a long time and never seem to get them on a layout. I bought the metal clips as I love paper clips but struggled with using these. I chopped the clip bit off and used them as faux flair/brads! Voila!!

I've used up some handmade paper from my scrap box.


I love digging into my stash to make sure I use what I have. I'm getting a real kick this year from not buying new stash and challenging myself to create layouts using the stash that I already have.

So far, I've created 21 layouts plus some Project Life pages. Whoop whoop.

If you would like to see more of my layouts you can find me over on Instagram as helenrockabillygirl.

Thanks for looking.

Helen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment