Sunday, 19 March 2017

Don't stash your Stash series - Woodland Selfie (19.03.2017)

Good morning bloggers

Here is another layout from my Don't stash your Stash series.


I've used a 12x12 sheet of WRMK card from the "72 & Sunny" collection dated 2010. It's called June. There is some layering here using papers from the Cosmo Cricket The Boyfriend 6x6 pad from 2009 and card from my scraps box. I've added in some more recent card ephemera.

I've added a wood veneer wheel and inked it using Stazon. I've had difficulty coming up with ways to use those so am pleased with that.

I've used a flower stamp which doesn't very often see an ink pad.

The gems and brads had to be dusted off!

I've added some thread from my sewing box.

I've managed to get another title out of the Thickers which were a Christmas present last year.

I'm really pleased with using another sheet of that WRMK card which was probably one of my first scrapbooking purchases.

Thanks for looking.

Helen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment