Thursday, 16 March 2017

Don't stash your Stash series - Trespassers! layout (16.03.2017)

Good afternoon bloggers

Here's another layout using stuff from my stash.

My first thoughts when creating this layout were that I wanted the title to appear on a signpost! I was going to stencil the title but changed my mind.

The 12x12 sheet is from the DoCrafts Papermania Happy Days collection. The 12" strips are from the 2009 Trimcraft My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus collection. The stickers are Daily Flash October Afternoon.

I've made a dent in my brad collection and I've added acetate, thread and twine for texture.

I've used a mini alpha stamp set, a date stamp and a roller phrase stamp.

I've punched the circles and tags from scraps and acetate. The title alphas are DoCrafts Persimmon sticker and stamp sets.

Most of the items on this layout have been in my stash for many years. The newest items are the Card ephemera pieces, the stickers and the roller phrase stamp.

I'm really pleased to have made a further dent in my older stash for this layout.

Thanks for looking.

Helen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment