Thursday, 30 March 2017

Don't stash your Stash series "Wood Thief" layout (30.03.2017)

Good afternoon bloggers

I'm continuing with my Don't stash your Stash series with this layout.



I've used a blue 12x12 sheet from the Core'dinations Vintage Collection Reminisce pad and a 12x12 sheet from the My Mind's Eye Jubilee Tangerine collection called Awesome. Both these papers have been in my stash for several years.

I've added layers using scraps.

The journalling card is a Becky Higgins Project Life card. This was gifted to me.

The title has been created using a wooden alphabet set from The Works. I'm pleased to have gotten another title from this set. It's one of my favourite products from 2016.

The wagon wheels are Trimcraft wooden elements. Although I really like them, I had been struggling to find a way to use them so am pleased they fit in so well on this layout. I added brads and a sequin from my older stash.

I've also added some thread for added texture and some ink splatters using Shimmer Magic Aqua Lagoon.

I used my October Afternoon "Summer" catchphrase stamp with Distress Ink "Broken China". The journalling has been written using a Sharpie pen and a gel pen.

All these techniques get me using stuff from my stash!!

HELEN'S CRAFTY TIP: I like to use recycled cardboard boxes for raising elements from the page, it's free and it helps the environment! Everyone's a winner!!

Thanks for looking. If you like what you see why not add my blog to your followed pages? I'd be glad to have you!

Helen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment