Thursday, 30 March 2017

Don't stash your Stash series "Rosliston Forest" layout 30.03.2017)

Good afternoon bloggers

Another layout created using just my older stash.


I've used a blue 12x12 sheet from the AC Primaries cardstock pack and a 12x12 sheet from the Amy Tangerine Sketchbook pad (2012). I've added layering using the 6x6 DCWV The Juniper Berry Stack. The 6x6 pad was a competition prize.

The polka dot East of India paper chains are the hard to use item here. I love them but have always struggled to use them on a layout until recently.

I've added card ephemera and scraps for layering.

The title had been created using the wooden alphabet from The Works.

I've used brads from my stash and a blue stripey clip not really intended for scrapbooking. The clip was a gift.

For extra interest and texture I've added wood veneer butterflies, a bird paper clip, buttons, thread and ink splatters.

I've used a punch to create the journalling tag and I've added an eyelet and some ribbon. The journaling has been written using a blue felt tip pen.

The word stickers are Tim Holtz chitchat and I really have to try hard to use those as I do struggle with them!

HELEN'S CRAFTY TIP: invest in a good quality card safe punch that has multiple uses. With this tag punch, I can create journaling cards, decorative elements and layering plus I'll never have to buy a gift tag again!

Thanks for looking. If you like what you see why not add my blog to your followed blogs. I'd be glad to have you.

Helen xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment