Thursday, 30 March 2017

Don't stash your Stash series "Mum and Me" layout (30.03.2017)

Good afternoon bloggers

Another layout created using just my older stash in my Don't stash your Stash series.

I very rarely struggle to come up with a title for my layouts. The title is usually the first thing that springs to mind. However, I struggled with this one as I've created a few layouts from this weekend visiting my parents, so it's just a simple title!!


The green 12x12 sheet is from the AC Primaries set and the 12x12 leaf sheet is from the Amy Tangerine Sketchbook pad  (2012).

I've added layers using a Becky Higgins Project Life card, a jam making tag with eyelet, some card scraps and some My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus collection 12" strips.

The title is stamped using the 2006 Stampendous Retro Alphabet set. I've also used a phrase stamp and a heart stamp from my stash.

I've added a rare touch (for me!) of mixed media here with the Sainsbury's (UK) Get Creative Poster Paint in green.

The stickers are called Woodland Folk.

Added texture comes with the thread and ribbon.

I've added journaling using a gel pen.

HELEN'S CRAFTY TIP: be on the lookout for items that aren't specifically created for scrapbooking such as this jam making tag and the children's stickers and poster paint. These can often be cheaper and also help to make your work more unique.

Thanks for looking. If you like what you see why not add my blog to your followed blogs. I'd be glad to have you.

Helen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment