Thursday, 9 March 2017

1034 Audubon Drive (09.03.2017)

Good afternoon bloggers

It's a lovely afternoon here on the Isle of Wight and I hope it's the same where you are!

This layout is another creation for my Don't stash your Stash project and it's also my entry for the Mercy Tiara 27 Day Challenge this month as it fits in nicely with that.


It's always a cause for celebration when you get to go to a pool party at Elvis' house! The wallpaper is original from when Elvis lived there in the 50s. I might not have been camera ready for this one but oh what a memory!!!

I've used lots of older stash here including those 1950s card ephemera pieces, the flower sticker and button, the small buttons, the metal camera & key and the wooden musical notes.

The newest items used are the Thickers and the wooden alphabet.

I've stamped the background and the wooden alphabet.

Thanks for looking.

Helen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment